Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Adventures of Johnny Northside aka John Williard Hoff

Now the woeful tale of the MSOP takes an interesting turn: John Williard Hoff, aka "Johnny Northside" has entered the fray of the MSOP world and has prominently featured me (again...yawn) on his Cyber Bully Blog as someone who is "crazy", "sick" and a "Sexually Violent Predator". False, slander, defamation. Apparently "Johnny Northside" learns nothing from his past:

http://misadventuresofjohnnynorthside.blogspot.com/

http://jordanhawkman.blogspot.com/2010/11/john-hoff-conducts-fraud-upon.html

John Hoff is a Domestic Abuser, and a man who had to be dragged into court for child support.

If you have been abused by John Williard Hoff, please make report at:

www.JohnWillardHoff.com

According to Hoff's victim (See Below), John Hoff also abused and victimized his own son.

I cordially invite you to ask yourself this question: Is John Hoff (a Domestic Abuser) the best Self-Appointed Avenger against the Sex Offenders? Or, is Hoff protesting too much about the Sex Offenders, if you get my drift. Usually the loudest voices against something are generated by the worst offenders of the very thing these depraved cowards are ranting and raving about.


I can tell you from experience that Hoff looks more severely disordered than any SO I ever met.

Speaking of ranting and raving John, what in the name of God and all things Holy is your OBSESSION with attorney Jill Clark? Do you have some deep-seated Oedipus Complex happening involving Ms. Clark wherein you find yourself compelled (albeit an alcohol and/or drug fueled compulsion) to devote yourself Mind, Body and Soul to the Mental, Physical and/or Emotional destruction of another human being?

Is Jill's so-called "frivilous" advocacy of clients of her choice for her own business in this Good Ol US of A (her Constitutional Right) so offoul of your sense of morality that that entitles you (in your delusional, hateful little mind/world) to abuse (verbally, in writing), psychologically abuse, belittle, degrade, harass, intimidate and threaten Ms. Clark? Shame on you. Yellow Journalism, John...if that means I'm publicly calling you a Bully and Coward.

You claim concern over these men's potential release/"discharge" from MSOP. Why don't you grow up, stop disparaging people and join the discussion as to what are the best viable solutions for real problems, John. Not your up-to-now, self-glorifying little excursions into somewhere you are not a Native, and almost without exception unwanted: North Minneapolis.

As you continue to ascend into your self-made hell (and you attempt to do the "mental push up" at everyone else's expense) your psychopathy, your total lack of any victim empathy (Hallmark of a Domestic Abuser) for a Real Victim as in your case (or a fabricated and Beth Roberts Coached "victim" as in my case) is most readily demonstated by your CALLOUS AND ABUSIVE decision to PUBLICLY PUBLISH A "cached" web page (NO LONGER ACCESSIBLE ON MY BLOG) with the full names of the State's two alleged minor victims in my criminal case, WHOSE FALSE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME WERE NOT EVER CHARGED OR PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, NOR DID EITHER OF THEM EVER RESULT IN ANOTHER WRONGFUL CONVICTION.

You also attempt to turn the "System" against me by alleging I am bashing all police, all prosecutors and all judges. The truth could not be more remote. I am challenging the actions of 3 specific police officers specific to my case--not all police. Most police officers are putting their lives on the line every day John, To Protect and Serve. I'm challenging the actions of at least one prosecutor, and a few judges.  Should I have requested your permission first, King John? I have that Right John. It's called the First Amendment. Specifically, Right to caustically criticize government Johnny Boy.

I hope they sue you. I really do. I know that no one will dare sue me if there is any possibility I will end up back in court again to face my false accusers, dirty cop(s) and corrupt prosecutor/judge now that my blinders are off. I really would relish that opportunity. You are vulnerable to lawsuits John.

These false allegations are being mentioned in Law Journals from coast to coast in the context of False Testimony/Wrongful Conviction.

Evenstad v Carlson. Google it.

THE STATE'S WRONGFUL CONVICTION VICTIM WAS AND IS AN ADULT AND THERE WAS NEVER ANY NECCESSITY TO HIDE HER IDENTITY. SHE MADE A VERY GROWN UP ACCUSATION, AND THAT ACCUSATION IS CURRENTLY UNDER ACTIVE INVESTIGATION TO DISPROVE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

 I could see that I had had only a few views after I changed from initials to names, and then even I thought better of that and decided to revert back to intials until my conviction IS REVERSED. I had concerns re the feelings and perspectives of these people, even if I did not agree with their to-date stated/statement/testimony perspectives. I still had empathy and sensitivity for their privacy while I continue to search for TRUTH and JUSTICE in my case.

As for you, John Hoff, your favorite TARGETS for your abuse and bullying have been:

1) Women, in particular Jill Clark and Nicole Y., who you also seem obsessed with;

2) Convicted Sex Offenders: Look in the Mirror, John. You look like the MSOP SPP Poster Boy;

3) Prostitutes/"Whores" (Whatever abusive term you use for these VICTIMS): Women

HOW DARE YOU PUBLICLY POST THE FULL NAMES OF FEMALES WHO WERE MINORS AND EVEN THE COURT BACK THEN USED THEIR INITIALS. HOW DARE YOU DIG OUT CACHED WEB PAGES TO UNNECESSARILY POST FULL NAMES? What gives you that Right KING JOHN? YOU HAVE PUBLICLY STATED YOU BELIEVE THE STATE'S VICTIMS.

WHY WOULD YOU SUBJECT THESE WOMEN TO HAVING THEIR FULL NAMES PUBLICLY DISPLAYED WHEN THEY WERE REMOVED BY ME BEFORE ANYONE WOULD MAKE PUBLIC VIA MEDIA? YOU HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE (See Below)

Because you are the predatory threat to females, not me. I never was and never will be. You see John, at the end of the day the State has not iota of EVIDENCE beyond false words that I ever committed any sex crime/offense/violation etc. The TRUTH will come out John, God Willing.

Compare what Hoff writes just tonight: "4.) Funny how you keep throwing that "domestic offender" thing around. Consider. Here's me, the guy who had a minor roommate conflict. The roommate agreement was at an end (it was limited to begin with) and we weren't getting along. I wanted her out, out, out. Something was filed (apparently for purposes of delaying matters) but never served and the whole thing, legally, is a non-event."

"...But you have the nerve to say I'm guilty of something based on a legal non-event." with what Hoff's female domestic abuse/violence victim states in her OFP against Hoff, and note how Domestic
Offender John Hoff focuses on the apparent fact that he successfully terrified and traumatized his known victin into "hiding". Gee, what a stretch to opine there were no charges nor conviction(s) because she was teriified Hoff would follow through on his threats and harm her further or kill her.
Thanks John, and...Buh Bye. I'd like to say it was interesting, but frankly you & your cult bore me.

I'm focusing on real issues which affect real people. Good luck with your Cyber Bully Blog.

My prayers are with you. You honestly are sicker than the MSOP's Sex Offenders. At least some of them have some reasons for their behavior, like being sexually abused as young children themselves.

PLEASE SEE HOFF'S VICTIM'S TAKE VIA HER ORDER FOR PROTECTION BELOW:


New Sheriff In Town Helps Media Turn A Zero Into A Hero
E-mailPrintPDF
 
It seems that the would-be do-gooder is the last one who should be casting aspersions. In fact, it seems he might be just as vile as the people he tries to expunge from his North Minneapolis neighborhood.
With the help of several local reporters, he and few of his faithful followers claim to be on a mission to revitalize the Northside. Their new sheriff John Hoff has given them a platform to voice their concerns, which on the surface is not a bad thing. Many neighborhoods have forums or blogs or informal chats that keep residents abreast of happenings, crime alerts, give-aways, etc. None that I've seen have slid into such nastiness as what the City Pages recently dubbed Best Local Blog-2010. Here's how they describe The Adventures of Johnny Northside:
If you're a sex offender who lives in north Minneapolis, Johnny Northside is on to you. If you're a slumlord who owns properties there, Johnny will track your every move. Same goes for drug dealers, shoddy storefront renovators, and proprietors of crime-ridden strip malls. The old "Neighborhood Watch" signs that went up a few decades back might as well have stickers with the Adventures of Johnny Northside's URL pasted over them, because John Hoff's single-minded dedication to shedding light on NoMi blight is matched only by his irreverence for the people causing it. (One memorable headline: "Whorehouse Mattresses Hit the Dumpster at 2700 Morgan Ave. N.") Part police blotter, part political gossip sheet, and part community bulletin, Johnny's blog is widely read among community members and Minneapolis cops alike. And while it's been a lightning rod for controversy—its targets have a habit of trying to get his site pulled off Blogspot—it's also beaten many other publications to the punch in unearthing crimes and clarifying the details that traditional journalism doesn't always follow up on.


Three cheers for City Pages for letting him and them off the hook so easily. Perhaps in their quest for the best they might have done a bit of checking into their hero of the moment.
I'd also like to know more about the contest rules, the URL's of those that lost and the names of the judges and their dubious qualifications. Admittedly his writing style is ballsy and in your face. But when you factor a grievance that was filed against Dakota Student Editor-in-Chief Shawna Widdel, in the naming of rape victim in Hoff's Just Whom Are We To Believe About That Night, the enormous balls seem to come attached to a pea sized brain.
The rape victim had "agreed to tell her story to the UND paper if two conditions were met. First was that the column was designed to raise awareness of the problem of drugs such as Rohypnol and GHB. The second condition was that her name would never be mentioned in the column." The UND student said she had been drugged at a fraternity Halloween party in 2003, and according to the former Editor-in-Chief, it was Hoff who slipped the victim's name into the article after the "final" draft of the article had been approved. Widdel confirmed for us that the John Hoff of Northside fame is in deed our one and only Johnny Northside. That's one face she's not likely to forget since that lapse in judgment has plagued her ever since.
The mutual settlement for the Newspaper and the reprimand: http://www.dakotastudent.com/2.5868/bosp-issues-reprimand-to-ds-editor-1.870645
The article in question: http://www.dakotastudent.com/2.5866/just-whom-are-we-to-believe-about-that-night-1.870747 (note: the article has been updated from the original published version. The victim’s name has been changed to “Mary” from Hoff's original print article in an attempt to conceal her identity from the public).
Here is the restraining order filed in January of 2010 by Hoff’s previous female roommate. Unlike the Sheriff, we intend to honor her request for anonymity. According to her, she's been in hiding since moving out of his house and I will not endanger her safety (edited for length):
I am the Petitioner in this case. The victim of the harassment is me.
Respondent made threats to the victim as follows:
· Creates new lease agreement demanding more money
· Demands $86.28 when I say ‘no’ and the harassment needs to stop he exploded into my room threatening that he will enter every hour. I am afraid for my safety.
· Demands $40 above rent
· Various dates for past several month every demand for money and non-compliance with always changing house rules are accompanied with the threat of eviction.
· I never know when he will evict me, or if the locks will be changed when I get off work, or if he will steal my belongings.
· When John explodes into my room threatening my personal safety and that he will continue to do so every hour.
On continuous- He enters my room when I am not there and takes small ticket items on his whim. This has been going on for several months. John explodes into my room threatening me that he will do this every hour.
More than once:
· On various-he will go through my closet and empty pill bottles, take personal hygiene items, food, office supplies, etc.
Other:
· He screams at me when he and his girlfriend are fighting. Whenever he has stress he exploded at me for some very minor detail. Currently his anger has been escalated and he lacks self-control. He has left bruises on his son.
Describe the effect the harassment has upon the victims safety, security or privacy:
· My stress is greatly escalated. I do not feel physically safe, cannot sleep, I am considerably more tired. My stomach is always queasy. This issue is distracting me from my other personal issues. I am not secure about with my living arrangements and John violates my privacy on his whim.
Do you believe harassment will continue and why?
· Yes, because it is escalating in severity. He is very, very desperate for money.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment