Saturday, August 24, 2013

Truth Is Emerging...WATCH!!!

My legal team (which consists of lawyers, investigators, ex-police officers, Dr. Lawrence Farwell (Brain Fingerprinting Inventor/Scientist) and actual rape victims) is steadily developing witnesses and evidence proving that for 16 years now, the State's "Victim" has been lying about ever being raped, threatened or harmed in any way, shape or form...at least by me. (How about Daddy Darryl?)

Our Team has also added Actual/ Real Rape Victims who have reviewed the totality of evidence and unanimously and beyond a shadow of a doubt have clearly seen through this abomination and are collectively very, very angry at Ms. Seward for playing a game about being a crime victim when no crime happened, let alone faking a rape! They understand what being raped is and the impact it has, which I empathize with and identify with having been raped by the System after Hannah lied about having been raped to avoid being grounded. 
The damage and destruction of 16 years of tragedy and trauma due to Hannah and Darryl Sewards' decisions, Beth Roberts' decisions, Stu, Fred, Francis and Company...

Soon the truth will emerge and the corrupt Hennepin County District Court will have no option but to REVERSE MY WRONGFUL RAPE CONVICTION! Watch

Her pathetic, sorry Dad (who fact witnesses have implicated by his daughter's own words as likely being the rapist) who had the nerve to say that I had negatively impacted his daughter and their lives at the "Victim" "Impact" Statement (when even his daughter was unable to say one word of harm I caused) re-victimized his own daughter recently by unnecessarily sharing the message I sent directly to HIM via LinkedIn, where I have culled over 500 Business Connections.
If I desired my message shared I would have shared it. I told him facts:
His "Victim" "Impact" Statement was a Pack of Lies that have no basis in reality.  It will be EXPOSED (Pardon Pun) for exactly what it is: The pathetic fiction spewing forth from a failed "Daddy"...the Transference and Projection onto me and my wonderful, loving parents who raised their Son to be honest and stand firm for the truth regardless of consequences IN FAITH as Followers of Christ Jesus...of his own abject failures as a Father and as a Human Being. He stood there playing a victim knowing he was lying through his teeth about every word and victimizing me and my family rather than being a man and choking on the Fact that his daughter consented to our sex acts & later lied! Rather he tried to make me choke on his daughter's vicious lies.

At VERDICT NO SIGN OF HANNAH, Daddy, "Victim" Advocate who all knew this was a cruel, pathetic lie all along.

We are accumulating irrefutable evidence and proof that I am innocent of the "rape" and any alleged "threats" Hannah Seward has been lying about for 16 years.

My legal team is also thrilled that Hannah recently opened the door for me to bring evidence of her latest lies in a SWORN STATEMENT, with PENALTY OF PERJURY as a very real consequence. 

Every one of the investigators my Dad hired over 16 years are ready to give their own sworn statements that Hannah Seward's portrayal of their behavior/conduct has been as false as her portrayals of our consensual sexual encounter that fateful night from 16 years ago:

THE EVENT OF MY LIFE

As my legal team identifies people in Hannah Seward's life she has known over these past 16 years and interviews them one by one and examines Hannah's Medical/Mental Health Records as well as what her life has been like since the false rape claim 16 years ago, I continue to build my multi-million/billion dollar Boxer Short Empire. Here is the latest iteration of my two e-Commerce websites:

www.SportsBoxers.com
www.SupportBoxers.com

Oh, and go to eBay and Search:
SupportBoxers and/or
SportsBoxers...Unique in the World!

Darryl: Order a 4-Pack as they feature Double Fly Construction...Give you another second to control your natural impulses to keep it All In The Family per Mark Sherwood of the Buddy System...
On Tape SOON to be PRESENTED PUBLICLY TO HELP SHOW THE WORLD JUST HOW SICK DADDY IS! 

ALSO HELP EXPLAIN HS' BEHAVIOR OF MAINTAINING THE CRUELEST OF LIES FOR 16 YEARS MAKING MY LIFE UNNECESSARILY TORTUROUS AND MY LOVED ONES ALSO. A VERY SICK WOMAN VICTIMIZED LONG BEFORE SHE EVER WENT OUT AS HOT AND HORNY 22 & 25 YEAR OLDS: Hannah Seward and then Stephanie Jo Worm. 

Case-In-Chief of ShitBird too weak for conviction and punishment so www.StuartEShapiro.com allowed More Perjured "Other Crimes" "Evidence" with Angelique Rose Meyer, who I never met in person and whose alleged victimization and stalking at my hands was fiction created to assist Stephanie Orloff, who was friends and classmates with Angie Meyer's "corroborating" witness Sasha Kayleen Bowen. 

Yes, competent investigation is building the case for the firing of Sgt. Beth Roberts that the City of Richfield refuses to do to and the violations of ShitBird that will cost him his Career & Law License.

Based on the evidence and witnessed being amassed, they will be fortunate to avoid Criminal Charges, and www.FrancisJConnolly.com will also lose his Law License and job as State Appellate Judge. Their careers are over soon, God Willing! JESUS is LORD! Amen!

While Hannah, Stephanie, Angie, Beth, Stu, Francis and Fred and others stole 15 years of my life from me, Jesus is blessing me and mine and delivering His wrath to these cruel criminals. WATCH!!!

Thank you Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment