Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dru Sjodin

Seems like everyone has forgotten about Dru Sjodin. I haven't, and I will expose the fact that her murder was preventable. MN Officials ignored this "Sex Offender/Rapist"'s Proposal:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24465959/1.30.03%20DRU_SJODIN_PREVENTABLE.pdf

My beloved Mom, Bette Lou Evenstad, who I love more than life itself was alive and well (other than her only living Son being FALSELY labeled a rapist by Hannah Seward, Beth Roberts, Stu Shapiro and Francis Connolly) at the time I wrote this heartfelt plea, that if implemented would have prevented Rodriguez from ever crossing the State Line.

National Media: Call me: (952) 769-7644 tom.evenstad@live.com

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24465959/Complaint%20Fabian_Donnay.pdf

Thanks to Ms. Seward's decision to stick to her fabricated rape tale I wasn't able to be with my Mom when she needed me. These sick, cruel liars in my case kept me from going down to Florida to be with her before she died, when she died, or even at her funeral.

Now they want my Dad to also die while his Son is still falsely labeled as a Sex Offender/Rapist.

Here's the acknowledgement of receipt of my letter 10 MONTHS BEFORE DRU SJODIN WAS RAPED AND MURDERED BY ALFONSO "Rocky" RODRIGUEZ, who asked to stay in prison:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24465959/4.13.04%20Skon%20Response%20for%20Fabian%20Pawlenty0001.pdf

It's time Dru's Family, and the World learns of this cover up, and of the MN DOC's THREATS to me (Thanks Lcie Stevenson) that IF I CONTACTED THE SJODIN FAMILY ATTORNEY (Who I contacted and who IMHO has no stomach for the truth or Dru or Dru's family's best interest) LCIE STEVENSON AND THE CORRUPT MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS WOULD SHIP ME TO MY SURE DEATH: STEVENSON TOLD ME THEY'D START WITH CALIFORNIA: Pelican Bay he said, and if I survived there, then Texas and Florida were waiting for me on my Innocent Man Rape, Torture and Murder Tour, Courtesy of my Beloved State of Minnesota. Stay Tuned...

THERE'S MUCH MORE TO COME BECAUSE THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL NOT LIKE THAT DRU SJODIN'S DEATH WAS TOTALLY PREVENTABLE. IF TIM PAWLENTY, WILLIAM DONNAY, DWIGHT CLOSE AND ANY OF THESE OTHER Public Servants HAD LISTENED TO ME, DRU WOULD STILL BE ALIVE AND WELL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment