Saturday, September 28, 2013

True Freedom: The Grateful Dead

Thomas Evenstad (Heineken in Hand), Pictured Left Outside Alpine Valley Music Theatre--1987 Summer Tour with Grant Rallis Facing, Tom Quenroe Back to Cameraman: Chris Briggs

The State of Minnesota unjustly stole my FREEDOM. While I had my liberty, I enjoyed attending Grateful Dead Concerts like this one I was at on July 19, 1989 at Alpine Valley Music Theatre in East Troy, WI. I saw the Grateful Dead about 60 times from 7/10/81 St. Paul to 7/9/95 Soldier Field, Chicago, Il. which wound up sadly being Jerry's last show.

If you've ever been touched by Jerry Garcia's music and/or that of the Grateful Dead, please do tell: www.BeenJerified.com www.BeenJerryfied.com

The World can get happier and healthier also once I get www.Jerrycise.com together.

Finally, if you love Bobby Weir of the grateful dead, Stay Tuned for my new website www.WeirEveryWhere.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OekWK7LorMw

Here's another First Set from another Show I was at in Las Vegas, NV on May 29, 1992:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_s8hFix_dc

 
 
 


I've experienced the bliss of Freedom/Liberty and the abyss of False Imprisonment.
HERE'S WHAT I HAD ON THE WALL OF EVERY JAIL/PRISON/MSOPrison I RESIDED IN:

No comments:

Post a Comment