Monday, December 30, 2013

Stephanie Mayer: Psycho

This is a very sick woman. She is harassing, stalking and cyberstalking me. She was given an HRO by HCDC yet SHE FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER!!!
I HAD TO BLOCK HER ON TWITTER!!! Stephanie Mayer's Cyberstalker TWITTER ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED! I AM SUING HER AND HER ABUSIVE BOY TOY EDWARD SMITH:
See: www.EdwardJohnSmith.com 
I'm going to get an HRO vs Ed & Stephanie as these pathetic losers are OBSESSED with me and clearly have assaulted, harassed, pursued and stalked me. Stephanie must be severely mentally disturbed to allege being harassed and then Follow her alleged harasser on Twitter! That's amusing if she didn't present as dangerous, particularly with her little coward lap dog Smith who was all mouth in our first encounter and quiet as a church mouse since to me. This little NUTLESS coward is trying to use the Police and Courts to punish me because he feels like a mouse instead of a man. Ed Smith isn't man enough to face his perceived enemies head on. This coward makes false police reports instead and tries to get police to harass me because he is a scared, weak coward. Exactly the same mettle as Chuck LeVake and Lakewinds BOD!!!
My family, my attorneys, investigators (ex-police among) my ex-parole officer, my therapist and many others are aware of Stephanie Mayer's crazy, stupid, illegal behavior and of Orono PD's very bad decisions in Citing me rather than Citing them!

Stephanie Mayer Committed PERJURY telling the Court I was evicted from Lakewinds and stalking her. She has been the one stalking me. I could care less about her. She has poisoned the mind of her own daughter! She has terrorized her daughter with her fanatical obsession vs who she falsely believes to be a "Sex Offender" and is in for the shock of her life when Dr. Farwell, Peter Erlinder & I PROVE HANNAH SEWARD WAS NEVER RAPED!!!

Just watch what God does for me in 2014!!! :))

I moved on after they assaulted me physically and verbally in September. Stephanie cannot move on. Something is not right with her. I think Smith is violent and a domestic abuser and Mayer is transferring her rage at her abuser onto me. She lives on the 3rd Floor and she tells the Court I'm looking into her unit without adding she's on the 3rd floor and what she claims is not possible nor did I ever look up at the deck of their unit. The people under this psycho on first and second floor make no similar complaint I'm looking up at all as I enter the building 3 floors below this nut! If she harasses me again with one more false report to police she will be the one going to jail. She won't like HC Jail and neither will Smith, who I'm pressing charges against for his assault in September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment